What is a scholarship or bursary?

Scholarships are generally merit-based, while bursaries are needs-based. Some are awarded for the duration of university studies, while others are awarded for one year only.

You can only apply for a Trinity Residential College scholarship or bursary if you intend to live with us for the full academic year.

Download our information pack How to apply for a scholarship

Other financial support

There’s a range of financial support in addition to what we offer as a college. Most universities have a selection of scholarships designed to support students from all backgrounds.

If you’re moving to Perth from an outer regional or remote area you could be eligible for the Tertiary Access Payment. This is one-off payment of $5,000 helps students to relocate for their studies.

See if you’re eligible